Global Laser Cladding Market Forecast to 2030
The global laser cladding (LC) market size was USD 472.3 million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The rising trend of switching from conventional laser to laser cladding technologies is the key factor driving market revenue growth.
The most current market research report from Emergen Research, which focuses on the global Laser Cladding market, provides in-depth analysis of each of the market's major segments. The research on the global Laser Cladding market includes information on market size, revenue growth rate, industry data, revenue splits by regional markets, gross margins, production costs, and product portfolios. The report also highlights a number of other micro- and macroeconomic factors, including the most important drivers, opportunities, trends, difficulties, supply and demand ratios, production and consumption patterns, stringent regulatory frameworks, and a wide range of other factors.
For many years, laser cladding has been utilized in a wide range of sectors to improve the functional surfaces of metal components. It is a weld build-up process that readily surpasses conventional welding processes, such as tungsten inert gas (TIG) for advanced weld repair applications and plasma transfer arc (PTA) welding, in the present day. Laser cladding enables power densities not normally feasible with conventional thermal techniques, resulting in minimal heat input, minimal deformation, and the avoidance of post-weld heat treatments. In addition, the growing adoption of laser cladding technologies over conventional lasers is expected to drive revenue growth in the market. Various companies are introducing advanced laser cladding technologies to the market. For instance, in August 2020, Bilsing Automation, a Germany-based automotive stamping and material handling solutions provider, announced the introduction of EHLA, which is a high-speed laser metal deposition (LMD) laser cladding technique that helps shield components from corrosion and wear. In comparison to hard chrome plating, thermal spraying, and conventional LMD, this technique offers a quicker, more affordable, and ecologically friendly option for coating surfaces.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1289
The global Laser Cladding industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
OC Oerlikon Management AG., TRUMPF, IPG Photonics Corporation, Coherent, Inc., Höganäs AB, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Laserline GmbH, Titanova, Inc., Hardchrome Engineering, and LaserBond Ltd
Research Report on the Laser Cladding Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Laser Cladding market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Laser Cladding market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Laser Cladding market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Laser Cladding market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Laser Cladding market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Diode laser
- CO2 laser
- Acoustic laser
- Fiber laser
- Materials Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Iron-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys
- Carbides carbide blends
- Revenue Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- System revenue
- Laser revenue
Regional Landscape section of the Laser Cladding report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laser-cladding-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The iron-based alloys segment revenue is expected to increase at a steady rate over the forecast period. Laser-cladding process of an iron-based alloy on steel reduced the number of cracks. In addition, this alloy with completely metallurgical bonds to the substrate provides an economical and environment-friendly alternative, which makes it popular in various industrial applications.
- The automotive segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to rising adoption of laser cladding in automotive applications. Laser cladding for production of automotive parts is becoming an industry standard and important procedure for a variety of automotive applications. This technology is also used to repair high-volume automotive components.
- The Asia Pacific market accounted for largest revenue share in the global laser cladding market in 2021. This is due to rising demand for laser cladding technologies in aerospace and automotive industries in countries in this region, especially in China, Japan, and India. China is one of the world's top automotive producers. According to China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), overall vehicle sales in China in 2022 is expected to reach 27.5 million units.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Laser Cladding market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-history/1289
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
Mobile Security Market
Precast Concrete Market
Laser Cladding Market
Smart Learning Market
FMS Like Tyrosine kinase 3 Inhibitors Market
Space In Orbit Refueling Market
Riblet Film Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights